Ultra Modern Trend NEW Collection
TREND is a new collection of cellular cladding inspired by nature. The collection is offered in four colours, which are available in two design versions: STONE - with natural stone image and SOFT - with a subtle, monochromatic shade.
The new line follows the current trends in architecture - moving towards simple, large forms and the creation of modern elevations.
TREND cladding is manufactured with dual-layer KERRACORE technology which uses state-of-the-art process technology and engineering.
• Light weight resulting in easy handling
• Wide covering width, built-in locks and factory made nail slots facilitate and speed up the installation
• Material easy to work with - not susceptible to unsightly chips and cracks during shipment and installation
• Cut ends do not absorb water and after installation do not require any additional protection or painting
• Virtually maintenance-free - no need for painting and other treatment
• Absolutely moisture resistant - does not absorb water and is not susceptible to freeze / thaw complications - As a result does not peel and crack
• Does not support bacterial or fungal growth
• Application of KERRACORE technology in the production, which results in outstanding uniformity and density of the cellular core of the product. As a result boards feature dimensional stability and durability
• Matt surface of boards
• Connector – free joining with CONNEX system
Cladding boards with the CONNEX system are available in 2,95 m lengths. They have special built-in locks at each end, facilitating much quicker and easier installation, for which no additional connector elements are necessary.